Friday, March 11, 2011

Lovers Love, Liars Lie.


I feel like I am living two different lives. The one of the Earth and the one in my head.
I want something very badly, but I...I don't know what it is.
I feel like I am a certain kind of man, but nobody else can see that. And I'm so tired. I'm so tired of holding back and being something that I'm not.
But I'm going to keep doing it. There is nobody to accept who I really am. Nobody with which I can use my real voice. Nobody is going to reach out and break down this wall. So it will remain and I will keep my burdens to myself.
I don't even know how to act like my true self anymore, anyway. It doesn't seem worth it; doesn't seem worth the effort for integrity. This is the worst kind of despair. This is what happens when you lose hope. It is not freedom.
Nobody knows who I really am.
And I don't think anyone ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment